vrijdag 8 maart 2013

FO Friday

Aaah, bijna weekend! 
Mijn sjaal is klaar! Ik ben er zo blij mee en hij valt heerlijk om mijn nek heen...
Het is bijna jammer dat de winter zowat over is... BIJNA

Aaah, almost weekend!
My shawlette is done! I'm so happy with it and I love how it wraps around my neck...
It's almost too bad that winter is nearly over... ALMOST





Ook mijn memoborden zijn inmiddels helemaal klaar en zitten op het kastje geschroefd.
Ik word gewoon vrolijk als ik er naar kijk!

My pinboards are also all finished and screwed onto the cabinet.
I get all cheerful when I look at them!





Ik heb een stuk of 10 van de kleine bloemetjes gebruikt die je hierboven ziet en ze zijn heel makkelijk te maken:

Je hebt ongeveer 1,20 meter garen nodig (ik heb haakkatoen gebruikt met een 2,5 mm naald).
Vorm een magische ring of een 'sloppy slip knot' 
Ronde 1:   2 lossen, 10 vasten in de 2e losse vanaf de naald, 1 halve vaste op de eerste vaste. 
Ronde 2:   *In de volgende steek: 1 vaste, 1 stokje, 1 vaste. Volgende steek: 1 halve vaste.* Herhaal van * tot * nog vier keer. (de laatste halve vaste komt op de halve vaste waarmee je de eerste ronde hebt afgesloten.)
Afhechten en de draadjes instoppen. Tadaaa!

I used about 10 of the little flowers you see in the picture above and they are very easy to make (US terms):

You need about 4 feet (1,2 metres) of yarn (I used crochet cotton and a 2,5 mm hook).
Form a magic loop or a 'sloppy slip knot'
Round 1:   chain 2, single crochet 10 times in the second chain from hook, 1 slip stitch on the first single crochet.
Round 2:   *In the next stitch: 1 single crochet, 1 double crochet, 1 single crochet. Next stitch: 1 slip stitch.* Repeat from * to * four more times. (the last slip stitch comes on the slip stitch with which you closed the first round.)
Fasten off and weave in ends. Tadaaa!

En dan heb ik gisteren nog een paar haarspeldjes in mijn Etsy shop geplaatst.

And yesterday I added a pair of hairpins to my Etsy shop.



Wil je nog meer 'Finished Objects' bekijken? Neem dan eens een kijkje bij Tami's Amis.

Want to see more Finished Objects? Then go have a look at Tami's Amis.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Your memo boards are BEAUTIFUL! I love the way they turned out.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Everything looks wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the shawl!!! And the boards will soon be full of ideas and pictures. They are adorable.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That shawl looks so pretty and warm. You've got some serious skills there :) I could never make something like that. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting :)

    XOXO,
    Twisted Fibers
    http://talesoftwistedfibers.wordpress.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I have never seen a scarf like that before - how totally unique! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen